2016 Show Week Competition: #RicNicDolls #RicNicMillie
- There will be a single competition winner who will receive a £50 gift card from John Lewis.
- The competition runs from Monday 22nd August until 23:59 on Monday 29th August (inclusive), and will be held on our Facebook and Twitter pages. No late entries will be accepted.
- The competition is open to all showgoers* except employees of RicNic and their families.
- To enter the competition participants must visit and 'like' the RicNic Facebook page*, and/or follow RicNic on Twitter*. Participants must then compose a Facebook post or tweet detailing their favourite thing about this year’s RicNic shows* and publish this to the RicNic Facebook page or tweet @RicNicUK on Twitter. All posts or tweets must contain the #RicNicDolls or #RicNicMillie hashtag.
- Showgoers are deemed to be those who have attended RicNic Hampshire’s production of Guys and Dolls at Theatre Royal Winchester; or those who have attended RicNic Oxford’s production of Thoroughly Modern Millie at the Pegasus Theatre, between 24th-27th August (inclusive) 2016.
- The RicNic Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/ricnicuk
- The RicNic Twitter account can be found at: https://twitter.com/RicNicUK
- The RicNic shows are: Guys and Dolls (RicNic Hampshire, Theatre Royal Winchester) and Thoroughly Modern Millie (RicNic Oxford, Pegasus Theatre).
- Winners will be announced on Facebook and Twitter after the competition ends (30.08.2016).
- Users have to be logged in to their Facebook or Twitter accounts to enter this competition.
- Entries must only be made by the individual entering the competition. We will not accept group, software or mass entries; or any entries made online using automated devices or methods generated by a script or macro.
- Only one Facebook post and one Twitter post will be counted as an entry. Entrants may therefore gain up to two entries.
- The competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is: RicNic, registered charity number 1158837, registered address 28 Westminster Mansions, Great Smith St, London, SW1P 3BP.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize specifications supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- RicNic operates a fair use policy across all competitions. Should it appear that an entrant is making a deliberate attempt to manipulate the results, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify him/her without prior warning.
- The promoter agrees to make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the competition is not being manipulated, but is under no obligation to discuss these efforts or their findings with competition entrants.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize cannot be returned for a cash refund and no monetary alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and RicNic reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- If an entrant is found to have used a false name or details, this will result in his/her disqualification.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image, and social media competition post(s) in any publicity materials that are required by RicNic (such as publication to the RicNic website). Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- The winner will be chosen via a fair and unbiased manner (such as random number generation) by the RicNic team.
- The winner will be notified via social media within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will not be responsible for any prize that does not reach the winner for reasons that are beyond the promoter's reasonable control.
- The winner agrees that the prize goods are for personal use only. The prize goods must not be resold. If it transpires that the prize goods have been resold the promoter reserves the right to invoice the winner for the goods at full price.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.